All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis superb high quality 2-track hyptherapy CD by Glenn Harrold combines powerful clinical hyptherapy techniques with state of the art digital recording techlogy. This title is part of the highly successful Diviniti Publishing Hypsis range, which has sold over 500,000 units and is w well established as the UK's best selling self help audio range.The two 30-minute tracks combine skilled hyptherapy techniques with state of the art digital recording techlogy. Glenn's calming voice will guide you into a completely relaxed state of mind & body and help you to feel more energised and motivated. You will also hear hyptic echoed background affirmations panning from left to right across the stereo range and subtle background sound effects recorded at certain frequencies and in specific keys to enhance the deep relaxation effect.In this very receptive relaxed state, you will be given a number of post hyptic suggestions and carefully layered affirmations. This deeply relaxing method of delivering multiple suggestions simultaneously to the unconscious mind can facilitate positive changes very quickly. At the end of each track you will be gently brought back to full waking consciousness with a combination of suggestion and music. There are also a number of positive subliminal suggestions (listed in the booklet), which are embedded in the fade out music to facilitate the overall effect.
- Author BiographyGlenn Harrold (MBSCH Dip C.H) is a very experienced clinical hypnotherapist who has helped hundreds of clients with a wide range of stress related problems. He has combined his hypnotherapy skills with an extensive recording knowledge to produce this uniquely effective series of high quality hypnosis recordings. This powerful series has taken the UK by storm having sold over 200,000 in just 3 years, and are officially the UK's best selling self help series. Each recording combines powerful hypnotherapy techniques with state of the art digital recording technology.
- Author(s)Glenn Harrold
- PublisherDiviniti Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLeybourne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDiviniti Publishing
- Weight91 g
- Width137 mm
- Height164 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Running Time55
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.36
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.05
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.64
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $41.05
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.67
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $41.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.