All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wonderful celebration of sport s intricate language for the casual sports fan who wants to gain a better understanding of sporting lingo to the diehard sports bore who wants a fun and illuminating read. Each sporting section is introduced with an explanation of where and how it started and why people love to play and watch it. All the mainstream sports cricket, rugby (union and league), soccer, tennis, golf, athletics, and cycling are covered with an additional section on Olympic sports boxing, diving, swimming, bobsled, water polo, and beach volleyball, just to name a few.
- Author BiographyIan Valentine began his writing career as a magazine journalist, contributing lifestyle features to a wide range of publications including the Daily Telegraph, Country Life, GQ, and the Field. He is the author of Out for a Duck.
- Author(s)Ian Valentine
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication21/07/2016
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationShrewsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteColour cartoons
- Weight907 g
- Width189 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.