Raise Your Hand If You Love Horses: Pat Parelli's Journey from Zero to Hero by Pat Parelli, Kathy Swan (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.92Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.13+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book chronicles the first fifty years of Pat Parelli's life. From a kid growing up in the San Francisco Bay Area suburbs watching television Westerns to becoming a young bronc rider, and from a typical horse trainer trying to make a living to an internationally rewned figure who has helped hundreds of thousands of people develop a partnership with horses, he has made a long and rewarding journey. In his book, Pat describes the early experiences that shaped his life and reverently talks about the mentors who've influenced his thinking and helped him become a horseman. He details the struggles he's had to overcome on the long road to success, and explains how he created an unparalleled program to help other people accomplish their goals with horses. Along the way, he fondly portrays the special horses who've helped him grow into the extraordinary horseman he has become. Also, readers gets a glimpse into the future with Pat's vision of where he thinks horsemanship is headed. Pat is famous for his riveting way of making a point through the moral of a story. This book contains hundreds of his stories, from his earliest remembrances to the fabulous experiences and opportunities he has enjoyed in the last decade. As a bonus filtered throughout the chapters, readers are treated to People's Perspectives on Pat--anecdotes in which Pat's many friends, all well-kwn and respected in their fields, tell stories about him. Having been able to break through the discipline barrier, Pat has touched every aspect of the horse world--English, western, racing, all breeds and activities. It's been his passion to share his hard-learned kwledge with everyone who seeks excellence with horses. His dream and life's work unfold on the pages of this book.
- Author BiographyInternationally known and respected as a horseman and clinician, Pat Parelli has helped thousands of riders understand and communicate with their horses through his Parelli Natural Horse-Man-Ship program. PNH offers riders achievable goals and measurable standards, no matter the discipline--English or western--or the activity--competitive or recreational. Pat's philosophies and concepts are based on a language of trust, leadership and respect, and a special bond between horse and human.
- Author(s)Kathy Swan,Pat Parelli
- PublisherWestern Horseman
- Date of Publication30/01/2005
- SubjectAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestern Horseman
- Out-of-print date21/11/2013
- Content Noteb&w photos, illustrations
- Weight48 g
- Width203 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.12New
- AU $24.74New
- AU $19.88New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.70New
- AU $11.50Used
- AU $19.85New
- AU $31.89New
- AU $21.70New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.72Trending at AU $21.12
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.87
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $77.71
- AU $78.51Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.10
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $22.55
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.