All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBlended families are becoming more common in today's society. Regardless of the circumstances, children often experience deep feelings of hurt, anger, and depression when two families join together. In this touching book focused on children from blended homes, author Maxine Marsolini uses her experience in a blended family as well as advice from recognized experts and candid stories from children to teach the art of stepparenting.
- Author(s)Maxine Marsolini
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/10/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight213 g
- Width151 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.