Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.89Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 14 Mar
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's natural to want your kids to have a secure future. But when it comes to teaching the next generation how to handle money, parents are failing. Still there is hope! Financial expert Mary Hunt shows parents how to raise kids who have a healthy relationship with money-even if the parents themselves have made financial mistakes along the way or are struggling financially right w. Drawing from solid statistics and her own hard-won kwledge and experience, Hunt helps parents protect their children from the financial pitfalls of easy credit, an attitude of entitlement, and our culture's chummy relationship with debt. From preschool through the teen years, every stage of a child's development is covered, including how to talk to them about money, how to help them start saving money and giving it away, and how to manage money wisely.
- Author BiographyMary Hunt is founder and publisher of Debt-Proof Living(R), which has 35,000 print subscribers. Her books have sold more than a million copies, she is the financial columnist for Woman's Day magazine, and her daily newspaper column is syndicated through United Features. Hunt speaks on personal finance and has appeared on shows such as Oprah, Good Morning America, Dr. Phil, and Focus on the Family.
- Author(s)Mary Hunt
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication21/09/2012
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.