Raising Healthy Children: Health and Nutrition Information, Recipes, and Resources by Nancy Addison (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $47.28Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $55.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur children are endowed with a birthright to live in a clean and balanced environment, to eat nutritious food, to fill their lungs with fresh, unpolluted air, and to enjoy the bounty of our divine heritage. Raising Healthy Children will guide you in helping your children to realize their birthright. Read it from cover to cover, try the recipes, and discover unique principles that can make your and your children's lives rich with health, joy and well-being. As you read Raising Healthy Children, you will gain wonderful insights into raising children with love. You will see how a mother's whole heart can go into the experience. Best of all, you will kw you can do it, too!
- Author BiographyBest Selling Author of Raising Healthy Children (a number one best seller and winner of the Mom's Choice Award For Excellence), How To Be A Healthy Vegetarian (Best seller - second edition), and Lose Weight, Get Healthy And Never Have To Be On A Diet Again! Co - Author of Alive and Cooking; An Easy Guide To Health For You And Your Parents Radio Show Host - I Heart Radio and W4CY Radio - Show's name is Organic Healthy Lifestyle Podcast Show Host - I Tunes - Show's name is Organic Healthy Lifestyle Nancy is well-versed in the art of health and nutrition, having studied with world renowned Doctors and nutritionists as well as having received certification from various Institutes and Universities including: Certified Health Counselor by Columbia University Teachers College Graduate and Certified Health Counselor of The Institute of Integrative Nutrition Board Certified Health Practitioner with The American Association of Drugless Practitioners Certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition by eCornell University And The T. Colin Campbell Foundation Certified for Basic Intensive in Health-Supportive Cooking at the Natural Gourmet Institute for Food and Health in NYC Certified Raw Food Chef, Instructor and Teacher Certified in Mediterranean Cooking with Australasian College of Health & Sciences in Greece Graduate of Hollins College Certified Sports Nutritionist with American Sports and Fitness Association Certified Personal Trainer with ASFA Nancy counsels clients on nutrition, health, and food preparation one-on-one, in workshops, and at speaking engagements. On her website: www.organichealthylifestyle.com, you can get a free grocery store shopping guide, sign up for her free monthly newsletter and watch her appearances on numerous TV/ radio appearances and listen to her podcasts. Nancy has always been a devoted mother. Her children are now grown. Her two children (Gibbons and Amanda) received scholarships at the University of Texas School of Law. Both children interned for Federal Judges. Amanda graduated from Law School with honors. Gibbons was on the law review. Today, her son Gibbons (who attended Louisiana State University undergraduate school on an academic scholarship) is a trial lawyer doing environmental and commercial litigation. Amanda is presently an International Human Rights Lawyer practicing in New York City.
- Author(s)Nancy Addison
- PublisherOrganic Healthy Lifestyle, LLC
- Date of Publication11/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrganic Healthy Lifestyle, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.