All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book written for parents in recovery from alcoholism, co-dependence, and other addictive problems. It helps recovering parents to understand the impact of parental alcoholism and co-dependency on family structure, and on the developing child. It also helps them to become therapeutic parents: active and compassionate listeners and sensitive guides to children in crisis.
- Author BiographyDr. Barbara Wood is a licensed psychologist with a general psychotherapy and forensic practice in Bethesda, Maryland. She specializes in the treatment of trauma, alcoholism and other substance abuse problems and is the author of Children of Alcoholism: The Struggle for Self and Intimacy in Adult Life. Washingtonian Magazine has identified her as one of the top 123 psychotherapists in the Washington, D.C. area. She lectures widely on her work.
- Author(s)Barbara Louise Wood
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.