All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book written for parents in recovery from alcoholism, co-dependence, and other addictive problems. It helps recovering parents to understand the impact of parental alcoholism and co-dependency on family structure, and on the developing child. It also helps them to become therapeutic parents: active and compassionate listeners and sensitive guides to children in crisis.
- Author BiographyDr. Barbara Wood is a licensed psychologist with a general psychotherapy and forensic practice in Bethesda, Maryland. She specializes in the treatment of trauma, alcoholism and other substance abuse problems and is the author of Children of Alcoholism: The Struggle for Self and Intimacy in Adult Life. Washingtonian Magazine has identified her as one of the top 123 psychotherapists in the Washington, D.C. area. She lectures widely on her work.
- Author(s)Barbara Louise Wood
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.