Raising Money for Mighty Missions: Steps to Success - Doing What Matters Most by Paul J Kirpes, William H Powell (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $83.59Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $29.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow did one youth services organization exceed its fundraising goal in the middle of a recession? Why did ather triple its annual donations? How do you work with volunteers who say I don't want to be a fundraiser ? In Raising Money for Mighty Missions, two veteran fundraisers tell you step-by-step how to * assess your organization's readiness to raise funds * develop a comprehensive fundraising plan * maintain strong relationships with dors * have the right person make ask for the right amount Their strategies and tools take the mystery out of raising funds for the causes that matter most.
- Author BiographyWilliam H. Powell, MA, CFRE - A Vietnam combat veteran, Powell is President of WPMP Consulting Inc. and Chapter Chair for the Northwest Arkansas Chapter of SCORE. A Certified Fund-Raising Executive (CFRE), he served as CEO of Progress Industries (Iowa) for fourteen years and as CEO of CLASS LTD (Kansas) for twelve years. His professional training includes a Master's in psychology and advanced training in leadership development, strategic planning, and philanthropy. He has been an adjunct professor and has served on, led, and advised boards for non-profits and educational institutions. Powell has led or participated in fundraising campaigns totaling $96 million, counseled other organizational leaders to successfully raise over $50 million, and obtained governmental contracts grants exceeding $200 million. Other books by William H. Powell A Taste of War (2006) Always Searching for Something with Alice Ione Pita, MD (2008) Death Comes to Bella Vista, Arkansas (2010) Paul J. Kirpes, BA, BS, CFRE, Kirpes is founder, president, and CEO of TPG Companies (www.whatmattersmost.com), including TPG Philanthropy Group, TPG Management Consulting and other domestic and international ventures (www.KirpesSpeaks.com). A business builder and social entrepreneur, Kirpes seeks opportunities to enhance individual and systemic performance and to create durable solutions. First accredited as a Certified Fund-Raising Executive in 1993, he has worked with Fortune 500 corporations and municipal, federal and multi-national non-governmental organizations (NGO's) and governmental agencies. Kirpes earned honors and distinction in degrees from Iowa State University: B.S. in Agriculture and Ecology, emphasis in Journalism - Communications and B.A. in Political Science with a minor in Environmental Studies. He is involved in many community service and professional organizations including church, Rotary, the Association of Fund-Raising Professionals, Boy Scouts, and the AgUrban Leadership Initiative. At 18, he received the national silver William T. Hornaday medal for exemplary and distinguished service benefiting natural, cultural, and ecological resources.
- Author(s)Paul J Kirpes,William H Powell
- Date of Publication23/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.