Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionI was four days from turning thirty-one when I gave birth to a big, healthy, handsome baby boy we named Shelby. Eight months later a neurologist told us Shelby would never walk or be potty trained but six months later Shelby walked. And three years later Shelby became potty trained. A nurse once told us Shelby may never speak. Although Shelby is currently far behind other children his age in his speech ability he communicates very effectively verbally and n verbally. Shelby's dentist said he would never brush his own teeth yet the last two years of his care of our son's teeth he witnessed himself how well Shelby became able to care for his teeth himself. Shelby currently does practically everything several professions claimed he would never do which is why I'm so glad we put our trust in the power that is capable of exceeding the medical expectations.
- Author(s)Margaret Gardner
- PublisherE-Booktime, LLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintE-Booktime, LLC
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.