Raising Test Scores for All Students: An Administrator's Guide to Improving Standardized Test Performance by Eugene Kennedy (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 14 Feb
- AU $20.18+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.05
About this product
- DescriptionRaising Test Scores for All Students marries kwledge about testing and test preparation with school improvement, providing a comprehensive guide for administrators looking for a systemic approach to the challenge of standardized testing. Eugene Kennedy includes a concise overview of the history and research on testing, case studies, flow charts and forms, as well as a four-step approach to improving performance: Step 1: adopting a systemic approach to improvement and change; Step 2: aligning the educational process with desired outcome; Step 3: aligning the education process with inputs; Step 4: creating positive change; plus strategies and techniques for motivating all your students.
- Author BiographyEugene Kennedy is an Associate Professor of Educational Research Methodology at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He is the Interim Chair for the Department of Educational Leadership, Research and Counseling. He teaches courses in educational measurement, statistics, and research. His current research interests include school effectiveness and accountability. He has published numerous articles and written several chapters in books. He has been a national consultant on test preparation for more than two decades.
- Author(s)Eugene Kennedy
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.