All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionBonnie Schwartz lays out simple, researched and practice proven approaches that a parent can do to promote literacy in the home and encourage children to explore the great adventures to be found in books. The first step in fostering literacy and good reading strategies in the home is to learn a little bit about how language is acquired and how this affects the development of reading. The purpose of this book is to expose parents to these processes and build a kwledge base of basic games, activities, and strategies parents can easily use at home to foster reading development.
- Author BiographyBonnie D. Schwartz has been teaching reading to children of all ages for over 20 years. She is currently a reading specialist at the Department of Academic Standards and Professional Development in Minnesota, in addition to serving as adjunct professor at Bemidji State University.
- Author(s)Bonnie D. Schwartz
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/10/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.