All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionACT II (Volume 2) featuring MOTORCYCLE RALLIES. Justina Hayes-college writing professor-likes working hard and quiet nights at home. Justin Case-business consultant, landlord, and experienced biker-likes working hard and partying harder. They met at college almost twenty years ago when Justin was Justina's writing professor . . . and married. Now, living together finally-thanks to god and her bulldozers-Justina and Justin are celebrating every minute, every friend, every stranger, every body part, every song, every chance to dance, every chance to ride . . . every opportunity to laugh, smile, and have fun-weather permitting, of course. What's their secret?! This hilarious, fast-paced, co-authored memoir takes you inside biker rallies, house parties, sports bars, dance clubs, and Fantasy Fest-the 10-day Halloween costume and body-paint street party at Key West, Florida-and gives you all the zany antics, hilarity, and tensions that happen when serious partiers get together for adult fun and high jinx . . . and deal breakers. Join in the fun of Red Night, the Tea Party, Cougar Night, the Hot Tub Party, and more! Party with Beer Bottle Lady, Droplight Guy, Reverend Sharpie, Bitchslap Wifey, Battle Creek Couple, Screen Saver Chick, Ron Jeremy, Hugh Hefner, and even Satchel Paige! Why do you say, I can't ? Why do you believe, I could never . . . ? This memoir also highlights the rigors of rally camping, the harrowing dangers of motorcycle riding, and the wisdom of the adage: Wear comfortable shoes!
- Author BiographyJustin Case-writing professor, business consultant, landlord, and award-winning journalist-has reported for three daily newspapers, published two books about writing, and lectured nationally. He's attended 26 motorcycle rallies and 15 Fantasy Fests. He has hiked the Grand Canyon, played Rugby, and rigged a tall ship. He cooks, irons, and sews. He has recently cut a Chevy Lumina in half to haul for scrap. He likes partying, not polishing his motorcycle, every nude beach, waking up in the morning, and . . . sex. Justina Hayes-writing professor and published poet-teaches exploration, vulnerability, open mindedness, critical thinking, detachment, expansion, and the absolute right to be wrong. She studies really cool literature by Steinbeck, Vonnegut, Burroughs, Blake, Shelley, Rand, and Jong. She's attended seven biker rallies and three Fantasy Fests. She has helped raise kids, played co-ed volleyball, and survived bank robberies and bomb threats. To get over her fear of flying, she went skydiving. She shoots pool, camps, and doesn't mind getting dirty. She likes partying, the wind in her hair, beaches, bubble baths, broomsticks, birds, and . . . sex.
- Author(s)Duzmtr,Justin Case,Justina Hayes
- PublisherDuzmtr Inc.
- Date of Publication26/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuzmtr Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.