All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationRallisport Challenge is a racing game that allows players to experience the action in a race mode with eight cars or a career format with up to 29 cars. Additional playing options of this Microsoft Xbox video game include a split screen, multi-player mode, and time attacks where the player races against the ghost of their best time. Rallisport Challenge allows players to choose either Normal or Beginner modules based on their skill levels. The beginner mode allows drivers to restart the race from any point in a rally, but in Normal mode, drivers must complete the race in a specific order in this Xbox video game. It contains four distinctive races, including Rally, Hillclimb, Ice Racing, and Rallycross. Each of these races requires players of Rallisport Challenge to utilize different styles of play. In Rally, the players of this racing game are driving directly from point A to B on flat ground. In Hillclimb, players traverse up and down intense mountain cliffs that threaten to displace a racer. In the Ice Racing level, players must manoeuvre several laps around a track, and in Rallycross, drivers drive around a race track that periodically changes ground types.
- PlatformMicrosoft Xbox
- Region CodePAL
- Release Year2002
- ModelRallisport Challenge
- Max. Number Of Players4
- HDTV SupportWithout HDTV Support
Most relevant reviews
- guau47306 Jan, 2015by
I would recommend this if you are looking for a cheap fun racing game.
Great racing game, had some great memories with this as a child and just wanted to experience it again.
Best-selling in Video Games
- AU $55.82New
- AU $57.43New
- AU $70.90New
- AU $80.10New
- AU $49.32New
- AU $40.03New
- AU $30.83Used
Save on Video Games
- AU $49.00Trending at AU $55.82
- AU $51.50Trending at AU $57.43
- AU $77.85Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $38.90Trending at AU $41.05
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $59.59
- AU $92.75Trending at AU $96.55
- AU $37.90Trending at AU $38.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.