All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRalph Vaughan Williams: A Research and Information Guide presents the most extensive antated bibliography of its subject yet produced. It offers comprehensive coverage of the English composer's prose works and accounts for over 1,000 secondary sources from all critical and scholarly eras. A single-numbering format and substantial indexes facilitate efficient searches of what is the most complete bibliography of Ralph Vaughan Williams since Neil Butterworth's guide to research was published by Garland in 1990.
- Author BiographyRyan Ross recently earned his PhD in musicology from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, with a dissertation entitled Ralph Vaughan Williams and the Pastoral Mode. In 2006 he was the recipient of the Ralph Vaughan Williams Fellowship, awarded by the Carthusian Trust. He is currently an adjunct instructor at Millikin University in Decatur, Illinois, where he teaches classes on music history and literature.
- Author(s)Ryan Ross
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2016
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleRoutledge Music Bibliographies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.