All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new retelling of an ancient classic for theatre lovers, critics, fans of South African literature, drama teachers and students.
- Author BiographyYAEL FARBER is an award-winning writer and director who was born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa. She is at the forefront of a movement of artists keen to share their stories of the horrors of Apartheid with the world.
- Author(s)Yael Farber
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.