All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThree sections include extensive background on Raman physics, descriptions of sub-systems and modules utilizing Raman techlogy, and a review of current state-of-the-art systems. Techlogies presented include applications for long-haul and ultra-long-haul submarine, terrestrial, soliton, and high-speed systems. This book will be a resource for scientists and optical engineers in optoelectronics, fiber optics, telecommunication, and optical networks.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Optical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number90/1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMohammed N. Islam
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2004
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.