All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThree sections include extensive background on Raman physics, descriptions of sub-systems and modules utilizing Raman techlogy, and a review of current state-of-the-art systems. Techlogies presented include applications for long-haul and ultra-long-haul submarine, terrestrial, soliton, and high-speed systems. This book will be a resource for scientists and optical engineers in optoelectronics, fiber optics, telecommunication, and optical networks.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Optical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number90/1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMohammed N. Islam
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.