All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a compilation of blogs that I have written on stray issues which caught my fancy as well as a few essays and short stories over the period of the last three years. In a sense they are a reflection of life as seen through the eyes of an urban middle class Indian professional who has witnessed his country transforming rapidly from a laid back and sluggish giant into a throbbing engine of world ecomic growth, that swears by consumerism even as he went about his mundane daily life.
- Author BiographyThe author was born in the Indian town of Amritsar, and raised in the pretty valley of Dehradun in the lower Himalayas where he completed his schooling from Irish run St. Joseph's Academy. Thereupon he graduated in commerce from Delhi University and completed his masters diploma in Management from IPM, Ghaziabad. He has been working with various firms in Delhi for the past two decades and now works as a PR consultant and lives in the suburbs of Delhi in Ghaziabad. He has one published book to his credit, titled, The Car Driver.
- Author(s)Vipin Labroo
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.