All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest offering from Jake Barton whose first vel, Burn, Baby, Burn stormed into the Amazon All Books Top Ten. Snippets from new vels, try-outs, reminiscences and, for the first time, an insight into the author's own remarkable experiences. Not for the squeamish, but there's so much else on offer here. Short stories, poetry, travelogues, interviews and thoughts on 'writing' plus plenty of the traditional hard-hitting fare readers have come to expect from Jake Barton.
- Author BiographyJake Barton used to be someone completely different - this is a massive step down. Jake was known by another name for many years . He was younger then, clever, hirsute, handsome, good company, sensible and superbly fit. None of the above apply now. During the course of an unconventional life, touched by wanderlust, involving much movement around the globe, he has been a labourer in a steel-works, taught English and History, been a work-study engineer, a restaurateur, civil servant, Nightclub bouncer, antique dealer, owned a small French vineyard and also had another job that he's not supposed to talk about. To define Jake Barton in one word would be difficult. Wastrel comes pretty close.
- Author(s)Jake Barton,MR Jake Barton
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.