Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.72
About this product
- DescriptionRamchandra Gandhi, famous for his rich and varied interests, left behind a large corpus of writings, both philosophical and n-philosophical. Introducing the readers to the creative Indian philosopher, this volume highlights the principal thrust of his works, critically locates them within the larger political, philosophical, literary and socio-cultural context, and accounts for his lasting influence. For the first time, essays on Ramchandra Gandhi's earlier works and later writings have been brought together to take stock of his contribution to contemporary Indian thought as a whole. Written by philosophers as well as those belonging to literature and the social sciences, the essays record his experimental ventures both in form and content, and shed light on key themes in language, communication, religion, aesthetics, spirituality, consciousness, self, kwledge, politics, ethics, and n-violence. The book will appeal to those in philosophy, political science, history, sociology, literature, and Gandhian studies.
- Author BiographyA. Raghuramaraju is Professor, Department of Philosophy, University of Hyderabad.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byA. Raghuramaraju
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.