All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat was it like to live in Ancient Egypt? More specifically, what was it like to become Pharaoh of Egypt as a teenager? Why t let Ramesses II tell you about it? You ll read about his accomplishments and failures, as well as what day-to-day life was like for him, his subjects, and his slaves. A postscript explains what happened after he died.
- Author(s)Richard Spilsbury
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHero Journals
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings, maps
- Weight159 g
- Width185 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.