All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionRampage: a state of anger or agitation resulting in violent, reckless, and destructive behaviour. In 1989, Marc Lepine mercilessly executed 14 female students at Montreal's ecole Polytechnique to become Canada's most torious mass murderer. The following year spree killer Peter John Peters roamed from London, Ontario, to Thunder Bay, leaving a trail of bloodied bodies, broken dreams, and stolen vehicles. Both men experienced the same devastating destiny -- they embarked on homicidal rampages that shook their nation to the core.Lee Mellor has gathered more than 25 of Canada's most lethal mass and spree killers into a single work. Rampage details their grisly crimes, delves into their twisted psyches, and dissects their motivations to answer the question every true crime lover yearns to kw: why? If you think serial killers are dangerous, prepare for something deadlier ...
- Author BiographyLee Mellor was born in the United Kingdom and raised in southern Ontario. The author of Cold North Killers: Canadian Serial Murder, he is also a noted singer-songwriter. Currently, he is pursuing a PhD in the study of multicide and sexual violence at Concordia University, where he holds a B.A. in history.
- Author(s)Lee Mellor
- PublisherDundurn Group Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2013
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDundurn Group Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.