All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach book in this series focuses on a type of simple mechanism and examines how it is used to make different toys work. This book examines ramps and wedges, and uses simple language and labelled photographs to explain the scientific principles behind their use.
- Author(s)Sian Smith
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleAcorn: How Toys Work
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width203 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.