Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.93Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.58Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionRoe is like any other fifteen year old suburban Chicago teenager. Her only worries are schoolwork, keeping up with her wayward best friend, and whether or t she should sleep with her boyfriend. Then her adoptive father, a locksmith, disappears one winter's day without explanation. As Roe tries to find out where he is and why he left, her past unravels, revealing secrets and lies that will change her future forever. This is a beautiful vel about loss, identity and self-discovery in the harshest of circumstances, set in suburban Chicago. An extraordinarily assured debut.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Reeder, originally from Chicago, lives in Scotland. Her writing has been published in anthologies and journals including The Kenyon Review, Chapman, PN Review, and Gutter Magazine, and has been broadcast on BBC Radio 4. She teaches on the Creative Writing Programme at University of Glasgow.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Reeder
- PublisherFreight Books
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFreight Books
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.