All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionProbabilistic approach and stochastic simulation become more and more popular in all branches of science and techlogy, especially in problems where the data are randomly fluctuating, or they are highly irregular in deterministic sense. As a rule, in such problems it is very difficult and expensive to carry out measurements to extract the desired data. As important examples the book mentions the turbulent flow simulation in atmosphere, and construction of flows through porous media. The temporal and spatial scales of the input parameters in this class of problems are varying ermously, and the behaviour is very complicated, so that there is chance to describe it deterministically.
- Author BiographyKarl K. Sabelfeld, Institute of Computational Mathematics and Geophysics, Russian Acacemy of Sciences, Novosibirsk, Russia.
- Author(s)Karl K. Sabelfeld,Nikolai A. Simonov
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication28/11/2012
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note87 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, 87 schw.-w. Abb., 9 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight834 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.