Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe theory of spatial models over lattices, or random fields as they are kwn, has developed significantly over recent years. This book provides a graduate-level introduction to the subject which assumes only a basic kwledge of probability and statistics, finite Markov chains, and the spectral theory of second-order processes. A particular strength of this book is its emphasis on examples - both to motivate the theory which is being developed, and to demonstrate the applications which range from statistical mechanics to image analysis and from statistics to stochastic algorithms.
- Author(s)X. Guyon
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/06/1995
- Series TitleProbability and its Applications
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight559 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.