All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRandom Generation of Trees is about a field on the crossroads between computer science, combinatorics and probability theory. Computer scientists need random generators for performance analysis, simulation, image synthesis, etc. In this context random generation of trees is of particular interest. The algorithms presented here are efficient and easy to code. Some aspects of Horton--Strahler numbers, programs written in C and pictures are presented in the appendices. The complexity analysis is done rigorously both in the worst and average cases. Random Generation of Trees is intended for students in computer science and applied mathematics as well as researchers interested in random generation.
- Author(s)Laurent Alonso,Rene Schott
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight343 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1995
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.