All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe Timeless Resource No Word User Can Be Without Now Completely Revised and Updated in a New Edition! More than 75,000 entries More than 150 new illustrations Helpful supplements on writing, usage, and metric measurements Updated geographical and biographical entries integrated throughout the easy A to Z listing Common abbreviations Hundreds of word histories and etymologies Clear and easy-to-understand usage tes and labels Features the latest business and computer terms Random House Webster s Dictionary is your one-stop reference book. Based on the latest edition of the bestselling and authoritative Random House Webster s College Dictionary and prepared by a staff of lexicographic experts, this handy, modern, and affordable dictionary is the resource for all your word questions! With Newer Words Faster, you ll also find the latest slang, business, and computer terms defined with clarity and precision. No other paperback dictionary gives you more!
- Author BiographyEstablished in July 2013 in a merger between Penguin and Random House, Penguin Random House, with nearly 250 independent imprints and brands on five continents, more than 15,000 new titles published each year, and close to 800 million print, audio, and eBooks sold annually, is the world s leading trade book publisher. Like its predecessor companies, Penguin Random House is committed to publishing adult and children s fiction and nonfiction print editions and is a pioneer in digital publishing. Its publishing lists include more than 60 Nobel Prize laureates and hundreds of the world s most widely read authors.
- Author(s)RANDOM HOUSE
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication26/06/2001
- SubjectDictionaries (single language)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width108 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.