All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTremendous progress has taken place in the related areas of uniform pseudorandom number generation and quasi-Monte Carlo methods in the last five years. This volume contains recent important work in these two areas, and stresses the interplay between them. Some developments contained here have never before appeared in book form. Includes the discussion of the integrated treatment of pseudorandom numbers and quasi-Monte Carlo methods; the systematic development of the theory of lattice rules and the theory of nets and (t,s)-sequences; the construction of new and better low-discrepancy point sets and sequences; Nonlinear congruential methods; the initiation of a systematic study of methods for pseudorandom vector generation; and shift-register pseudorandom numbers.
- Author(s)Harald Niederreiter
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- Series TitleCBMS-NSF Regional Conference Series in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 63
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Series Edited byRon Rozier
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.08Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $22.05Trending at AU $23.08
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.