All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter 13 years there are new areas to discuss and more recent trials to be included. Good clinical practice; evaluation of quality of life; measurement of the benefit:risk comparison; determination of cost- effectiveness and cost utility; stopping rules for trials; meta-analysis and subgroup analysis are all new sections. The references are expanded from 305 to 512 and include the recent advances in trial design, such as the n-of-1 trials and megatrials, and up-to-date examples to illustrate the points made in the 20 chapters.
- Author(s)Christopher J. Bulpitt
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight688 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1996
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.