All listings for this product
About this product
- Description1950s Punjab - a secret affair goes terribly wrong and the bride commits suicide after her lover is attacked by her family. The two families part in violence and conflict-2004 Leicester - Rani and Sukh fall in love, unaware of the terrible legacy of the past and the conflict between their two families-Can tragedy be averted or will the two young people be able to escape the cycle of violence and draw the families together for the future?
- Author BiographyBali Rai is a new author to Corgi. Having grown up in the heart of Leicester's Sikh community, he went to London to study politics. He has since returned to his home town and currently manages a city centre bar. (UN)ARRANGED MARRIAGE is his debut novel. Author lives: Leicester.
- Author(s)Bali Rai
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication06/05/2004
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Childrens
- Weight222 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $14.89
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.