All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides axioms of partial order and some basic material, for example consequences of criss-crossing of data profiles, the role of aggregations of the indicators and the powerful method of formal concept analysis. The interested reader will learn how to apply fuzzy methods in partial order analysis and what 'antagonistic indicator' means.
- Author(s)Ganapati P. Patil,Rainer Bruggemann
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/07/2011
- Series TitleEnvironmental and Ecological Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight707 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.