Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionComplete single page per month for ease of use. Font styles and sizes carefully developed and fully tested for maximum readability. Data calculations taken to the finest degrees of accuracy. Universal Time used on the 24-hour clock for international accessibility and accuracy Noon configurations for all data, with additional Moon Longitudes for midnight. Unique Aspectarian containing all planets with all the astromical phemena, including Lunar and Mutual aspects, Parallels and Contraparallels. The additional aspects makes this Aspectarian the most complete available. All data includes leading zeros for maximum clarity. Longitudes are calculated daily and include shading to highlight retrograde movements. Additionally, we include ten-day tabulations for Longitudes of Chiron, Ceres, Ju, Pallas, Vesta and Dark Moon Lilith. Declinations are calculated daily for Sun, Moon and all planets, with void-of-course positions. Moon's True and Mean Nodes are included. Latitudes and Declinations are side by side for easy reference and stationary-point indicators for the planets are included. Zodiac Sign entry times are tabulated and displayed separately. Crucial Monthly Data includes the Julian Date, Delta T, Ayanamsha, Synetic Vernal Point and True Obliquity of Ecliptic. Moon's Phase and Positions are held in a separate table for clarity and include Eclipse Indicators, Apogee and Perigee and minimum and maximum declinations.
- Author(s)Edwin Raphael
- PublisherW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2011
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationBerkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.