All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBusy clinicians and health practitioners recognize the importance of speedy detection of pathogens to impede the further spread of infection, and to ensure their patients' rapid and complete recovery. This reader-friendly reference is a unique collection of the newest and most effective diagstic techniques currently in use in clinical and research laboratories. Instructive commentary regarding the application of these often complex methods is provided. This essential text aids readers in selecting the most efficient method, finding the necessary resources, and avoiding the most common pitfalls in implementation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleInfectious Agents and Pathogenesis
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byHerman Friedman,Mauro Bendinelli,Steven Specter
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.