Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Abdominal Pain and Bradycardia to Uveitis and White Cell Counts, this new pocket guide will provide rapid facts for use in everyday clinical practice. Rapid Differential Diagsis is the second title in the new Rapid series and is an ideal companion volume to Rapid Medicine. This handy new book covers the causes for over 350 signs, symptoms, and differentials for radiological, endocrine, haematological, and routine laboratory findings and ECG changes. There is also a thematic index where conditions are sorted by speciality to aid quick look-up. A-Z organization by symptom and sign allows easy access to information Concise short entries to aid revision and retention of information Extensive coverage of common signs, symptoms, radiological findings and routine laboratory test results Companion volume to Rapid Medicine, which provides essential information on common conditions and diseases Rapid Differential Diagsis is authored by Amir H. Sam, a final year medical student from the Royal Free and University College Medical School, London. Dr Huw Beyn, a Consultant General Physician and Rheumatologist at the Royal Free, is the Editorial Advisor for the book. He has been a chief examiner for the MBBS and MRCP for many years.
- Author BiographyAmir H. Sam is a final year medical student from the Royal Free and University College Medical School, London. Dr Huw Beynon is a Consultant General Physician and Rheumatologist at the Royal Free, is the Editorial Advisor for the book. He has been a chief examiner for the MBBS and MRCP for many years.
- Author(s)Amir H. Sam
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2003
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleRapid
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Science Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight160 g
- Width142 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.