All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a laboratory workbook filled with interesting and challenging projects for digital logic design and embedded systems classes. The workbook introduces you to fully integrated modern CAD tools, logic simulation, logic synthesis using hardware description languages, design hierarchy, current generation field programmable gate array techlogy, and SoPC design. Projects cover such areas as serial communications, state machines with video output, video games and graphics, robotics, pipelined RISC processor cores, and designing computer systems using a commercial processor core.
- Author(s)James O. Hamblen,Michael D. Furman,Tyson S. Hall
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1650 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.