All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $50.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionCan you finish the quest and save the river from being poisoned by the Toxic Texter? You're a world-famous treasure hunter and you've just returned home after finding a mine of gold. You sit down to find a mysterious text message, 'Give me all your treasure or I'll poison your local river - and everyone who depends on it.' There's t a minute to lose - can you save the river from the Toxic Texter? Readers must use their problem-solving skills and geographical kwledge to navigate through four thrilling adventures. Geography Quest follows the popular Science and Rubik's Quest series. Questions are carefully chosen to address core geography subjects for the age group. Finding the answers enables readers to advance through the story, learning more about geography with every step they take. Clues are dotted along the way, and wrong turns will direct readers towards the right answer! A glossary explains geographical words and provides added reference material.
- Author BiographyChris Chalik was born in 1973 on the Polish-German border into a family with German and Russian roots. His work has been published in Polish magazines, children's books and graphic novels. He is the co-author of Shadow Healer', a graphic novel which has been published in the US by Monofonus Press.John Townsend has written many children's books, on a wide variety of subjects, both fiction and non-fiction. John used to be a secondary school teacher and playwright before becoming a full-time writer. He is a Reading Champion for the UK's National Literacy Trust.
- Author(s)Dr John Townsend
- PublisherQEB Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleGeography Quest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQEB Publishing
- Weight318 g
- Width173 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chris Chalik
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.