Rapid Transformation: A 90-Day Plan for Fast and Effective Change by Behnam N. Tabrizi (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.98Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by expressbooksaustralia
- Est. delivery by 31 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProfound organizational transformation takes years and, in most cases is unsuccessful, right? Not according to change expert Behnam Tabrizi. In Rapid Transformation: A 90-Day Plan for Fast and Effective Change , Tabrizi shows you how to accomplish successful transformational change in your firm in just 90 days. Based on ten years of research into more than 500 leading companies including 3M, IBM, GE, Nissan, Apple, Bay Networks, Verisign, HP and Best Buy--this book demystifies fast, effective change and lays out a clear roadmap for achieving it. Tabrizi's 90-day transformational model comprises three main phases, each lasting 30 days. The model enables you to analyze your company's specific challenge, develop a new course of action, and carry out the plan. Moreover, you apply the model in parallel with the rmal workings of your organization--so you don't have to put your company on hold for the sake of the change effort. With its detailed recipe and insightful stories from actual corporate reinventions, this book defies long-held assumptions about change and provides a practical and immediately actionable guide.
- Author BiographyBehnam Tabrizi is a Consulting Professor at Stanford University's Department of Management Science & Engineering. He is an internationally recognized thought leader and a senior consultant to many prominent companies.
- Author(s)Behnam N. Tabrizi
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight642 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.