All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRapunzel is one of the fifty three European fairy tales featured in this volume of Grim's tales. The tale's best kwn line: 'Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your golden hair' is w an idiom of popular culture.
- Author BiographyThe Brothers Grimm, Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm were German academics, linguists, cultural researchers, and authors who together collected folklore. They are among the most well-known storytellers of European folk tales, and their work popularized such stories as Cinderella, The Frog Prince, Hansel and Gretel, Rapunzel, Rumpelstiltskin, and Snow White.
- Author(s)The Brothers Grimm
- PublisherMax Bollinger
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleGrimm's Fairy Tales
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMax Bollinger
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight197 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $20.01Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.