All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe papers in this book describe and analyze rara in individuallanguages, covering an extraordinarily broad geographic distribution,including papers about languages from all over the globe. Therange of theoretical subjects discussed shows an ermous breadth, ranging from phology through word formation, lexical semantics tosyntax and even some sociolinguistics.
- Author BiographyJan Wohlgemuth and Michael Cysouw, Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Leipzig, Germany.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- Series TitleEmpirical Approaches to Language Typology [EALT]
- Series Part/Volume Number46
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 106 black & white tables, 14 schw.-w. Abb., 106 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight750 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJan Wohlgemuth,Michael Cysouw
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.