All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVineet Bhatia's New Indian Kitchen is an extraordinary culinary tour de force by the world's most celebrated Indian chef. The first Indian chef to be awarded a Michelin Star, Vineet Bhatia has been cooking his ravishing, modern take on Indian food to appreciative guests from all over the world from his elegant townhouse restaurant off London's Kings Road since 2004. Over 150 of his most celebrated recipes are featured in this, his first book, accompanied by sumptuous photography from Lisa Barber. With a beguiling mixture of modernity and classicism, Bhatia introduces elements of molecular gastromy as well as Western influences, creating a style that sees him appear on platforms all around the world with the likes of inspirational fellow chefs Ferran Adria from El Bulli and Heston Blumenthal from the Fat Duck. New Indian Kitchen is a giant step forward for Indian cookery books and a long-awaited publishing event.
- Author BiographyVineet Bhatia is very much the Indian chef's chef and an inspiration to his peers. The first Indian chef to be awarded a Michelin star, his worldwide celebrity has seen him open restaurants in Moscow, Geneva, Mauritius, Dubai and, of course, London. He is one of only five British chefs to devise the food for British Airways' First Class kitchens and is in huge demand from all over the world to appear at culinary seminars and demonstrations. When he isn't travelling the globe for personal appearances or to open new restaurants he is to be found supervising the kitchens in his Kings Road restaurant, Rasoi Vineet Bhatia. He lives in London with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Vineet Bhatia
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication13/11/2009
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Content NoteFull colour photography
- Weight1225 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $31.02New
- AU $45.04New
- AU $30.07New
- AU $14.61New
- AU $34.67New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $29.26Trending at AU $35.45
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.