All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Raspberry Pi is deceptively simple. Plug it in, boot it up, and use it as a personal computer, or attach a million gizmos and modules and invent something new and amazing. Either way, what it can actually do is t simple, and you should kw exactly what the Raspberry Pi hardware is all about. Raspberry Pi Hardware Reference, from Mastering the Raspberry Pi, is the hardware guide you need on your desk or workbench. Every detail is covered: from power to memory, from the CPU to working with USB. You'll find all the details about working with both wired and wireless Ethernet, SD cards, and the UART interface. The GPIO chapter is invaluable, covering power budgeting, access, and even small but important details like the correct usage of sudo when working with GPIO pins. You'll also find details about the 1-Wire driver, the I2C bus, and the SPI bus. If you need to kw anything about your Raspberry Pi's hardware, you will find it here, in Raspberry Pi Hardware Reference.
- Author BiographyWarren Gay has been an electronics enthusiast since childhood and often dragged discarded TV sets home after school. In high school he learned to program the IBM-1130 and then pursued a career in software development at Ryerson Polytechnical, in Toronto. Since then he has worked professionally for over 30 years, mainly in C/C++, under Unix and Linux. Meanwhile, the love of electronics has never faded since the early creation of his home-brewed Intel 8008 system in the 70's to the present day projects employing the Raspberry Pi. Warren also holds an advanced amateur radio license and was able to work the Mir space station (U2MIR) using packet radio in August 1991.He's authored other books including Sams Teach Yourself Linux in 24 Hours, Linux Socket Programming by Example, and Advanced Unix Programming.
- Author(s)Warren Gay
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note47 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight370 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.