All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis tutorial contains allimportant information about how to use your Raspberry Pi to develop any application you like. It is broken down into several actionpacked projects, each containing easy to follow steps, just to show you how easy and fun computer programming can be! If you are someone with a big imagination and would like to dive straight into the realm of techlogy and computers, then this is the book for you. With only a Raspberry Pi and prior experience required, you will be shown how to translate your ideas into computer programs, creating any game, tool, or animation you can dream of.
- Author BiographyDaniel Bates is a Computer Science researcher at the University of Cambridge. His day job involves inventing designs for future mobile phone processors, and when he goes home, he likes playing games or working on one of his coding projects (or both!). Daniel has been a volunteer for the Raspberry Pi Foundation since 2011, and is enthusiastic about introducing new people to computing. He has previously written Instant Minecraft: Pi Edition Coding Howto, Packt Publishing.
- Author(s)Daniel Bates
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- SubjectComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.