All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $11.46Free postage
- AU $13.36Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionRaspberry Pi Programming Guide is a text that gives the reader a bit of insight into this form of techlogy. It is European based and is just making a debut in North America so many are curious about it and what exactly this techlogy can do. The aim that the author has with this text is to highlight the main functions of Raspberry Pi and how it can be beneficial to the consumer in the long run. The text is extremely informative and to the point and it is simple to read. The great thing about the book is that anyone, even someone who does t kw much about this form of techlogy can understand the process. It is a great text to have in any household that has a keen interest in techlogy.
- Author BiographyJason Scotts was always encouraged to take a keen interest in a variety of topics from an early and with this encouragement he started to find out as much as he could about topics that he was interested in. He had a keen interest in technology from an early age and as such made it a point of duty to read about any new form of technology that comes out. The aim that Jason has is to inform and educate. He is not forcing the information on anyone but leaves them to make an informed decision at the end of text as to whether or not they want to try this form of technology. Jason is aware that though the wheels of technology are turning and many new technologies are being released not many individuals are up to date and he uses his books to help update those who are a bit behind.
- Author(s)Jason Scotts
- PublisherTech Tron
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTech Tron
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.