All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for enthusiasts who want to use Raspberry Pi to build complex robotics projects. However, some programming background is recommended. With the aid of the step by step instructions in this book, you can construct complex robotics projects that can move, talk, listen, see, swim, or fly. Raspberry Pi Robotic Projects is an easy to follow, step by step projects guide packed full of examples of actual robotics projects. Each topic is explained in detail to make it easy to replicate the projects described.
- Author BiographyRichard Grimmett has been fascinated by computers and electronics from his very first programming project, which used Fortran on punch cards. He has a bachelor's and master's degree in electrical engineering and a PhD in leadership studies. He also has 26 years of experience in the radar and telecommunications industries (he even has one of the original brick phones). He now teaches computer science and electrical engineering at Brigham Young University Idaho, where his office is filled with his many robotic projects. He recently completed a book on using BeagleBone Black for robotic projects, and is now excited to release this title for those who prefer Raspberry Pi.
- Author(s)Richard Grimmett
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication23/02/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.