All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Raspberry Pi is a small computer that allows almost anyone to learn about computer programming. Readers will discover new processes, integrate visual information with text, and and learn technical word meanings as they find out how the Raspberry Pi was invented and how makers are using it today. They will also learn how to set up and begin programming their own Raspberry Pis.
- Author(s)Charles R Severance,Kristin Fontichiaro
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series Title21st Century Skills Innovation Library: Makers as Innovators
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width183 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.