All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRathgar may well be the most fascinating area of Dublin. Its red-brick Georgian and Victorian terraces, the fruits of the architectural experimentation of the nineteenth century, are home to some of the most impressive houses, churches and schools in Ireland. Rathgar's residents have also proved to be some of the most influential in Irish political, social and cultural life, with at least four Nobel Prizewinners boasting strong ties with the area. A unique district with a rich and august history, this book serves as a timely record of an area that has had a profound influence on so many people.
- Author(s)Maurice Curtis
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.34
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.