Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionRating Laryngeal Videostroboscopy and Acoustic Recordings: Normal and Pathologic Samples, Second Edition is designed to enhance clinical skills in assessing rmal and abrmal vibratory characteristics of the vocal folds. This revised edition features 20 new cases with high definition strobes, along with 20 new auditory files, and 20 corresponding rating forms. The video samples begin with essentially rmal stroboscopic images of the vocal folds and progress to more medically complex conditions making the interpretation of the stroboscopic results more challenging. The majority of the samples were collected following a standard protocol for recording laryngeal function during n-voicing and voicing tasks. It is encouraged that the rater pause and replay each sample as often as needed to make the ratings. This DVD is an invaluable resource for the developing clinician who is learning to hone their skills of assessment.
- Author BiographyWendy DeLeo LeBorgne, PhD, CCC-SLP, is a voice pathologist, a singing voice specialist, and director of the Blaine Block Institute for Voice Analysis and Rehabilitation, and The Professional Voice Center of Greater Cincinnati. Additionally, she holds an adjunct faculty position at Cincinnati College-Conservatory. Dr. LeBorgne s original, peer-reviewed research on the performing voice has been published in multiple scientific journals and she presents nationally and internationally on the professional performing voice. Dr. LeBorgne teaches workshops and master classes on vocal health and belting at major music schools and conservatories throughout the United States. Her clients can be found on local and national stages as well as TV and film. Dr. LeBorgne also maintains an active professional performing career.
- Author(s)Wendy D. LeBorgne
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.