All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssuming prior kwledge, this widely-used and critically-acclaimed text provides a clear introduction to, and uniquely fair-minded assessment of, Rational Choice approaches. The substantially revised, updated and extended new edition includes more substantial coverage of game theory, collective action, 'revisionist' public choice, and the use of rational choice in International Relations.
- Author BiographyAndrew Hindmoor is Professor of Politics at the University of Sheffield, UK. Brad Taylor is Lecturer in Economics and Political Economy at the University of Southern Queensland, Australia.
- Author(s)Andrew Hindmoor,Brad Taylor
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePolitical Analysis
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note21 figures, 5 black & white tables
- Weight364 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.