All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past three decades there have been new developments in therapeutic drug design. In Rational Drug Design: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail many of the methodologies used to study rational drug design. These include methods such as virtual screening of chemical hits, rational lead discovery by high throughput screening, combinatorial and fragment based lead generation, peptide based drug discovery, and animal models of lead validation. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Rational Drug Design: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in the further study of rational drug design and future drug discovery.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number928
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations, 22 colour illustrations, 8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight659 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byYi Zheng
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.