All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionRational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT) is practised all over the world and has many therapeutic, occupational and educational applications. Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy: 100 Key Points and Techniques presents 100 main features of this system, to help therapists improve their practice. These essential points have been derived from the authors' own practice, and also from their experience as trainers and supervisors of vice rational emotive behaviour therapists. The new edition has been updated throughout to take account of changes in the field. Beginning with an introduction outlining the basics of the approach, this book offers thorough coverage of all the vital topics including: - therapeutic alliance issues - educational issues - dealing with clients' misconceptions about REBT - encouraging clients to work at change - dealing with obstacles to client change - using the system in a creative way This concise and highly practical book will be invaluable to psychotherapists and counsellors in training and practice, ensuring comprehensive understanding of the REBT approach.
- Author BiographyWindy Dryden is in full-time clinical and consultative practice and is an international authority on rational emotive behaviour therapy. He has worked in psychotherapy for more than 40 years and is the author and editor of over 200 books. Michael Neenan is Associate Director of the Centre for Stress Management and Centre for Coaching, Blackheath, and a BABCP accredited cognitive behavioural therapist. He has written and edited over 20 books.
- Author(s)Michael Neenan,Windy Dryden
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2014
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series Title100 Key Points
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.